- trim wicks to 1/4" before lighting to ensure a proper burn
- remove dust covers before lighting your candle
- soy candle may have uneven surfaces and sometimes it will dry smooth as glass. This is a by-product of all-natural wax, and it does not affect the performance of your candle
- limit burn time up to 3-4 hours
- only burn within sight, and keep away from flammables and draft
- lit candles get real hot, please do not move while candles are lit
- each candle life ends once wax is down to 1/4"
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device